Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like autumn baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops to help create a cosy, peaceful environment.
- Customise your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, Nutmeg, or Lemon Myrtle essential oil.
- Add a few drops to your Thieves Household Cleaner or Thieves Dish Soap to eliminate odours and boost cleaning power.
- Welcome the fresh, clean fragrance of Thieves into your classroom or playroom to neutralise strong odours in the air.
- Create an inviting ambiance by filling your living room or kitchen with the spicy, energising aroma.
- .Surround yourself with the comforting scent at your desk for an uplifting and cosy workday
- Counteract odours near rubbish bins by flooding the air with this delicious, homey fragrance.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.